Monday, February 2, 2009

Wishing My Two Toddler's a Very Happy Birthday!

Oh passing years, will you never cease???!!!!

It's that dreaded time of year!!!! My kids are a year older! And I'm coming to the realization that we no longer have a baby in our home.

It's so weird to think that Lucy is 3. This happened 3 years ago!!!! Screaming her little heart out for that first 6 months of her life!
(Feb 1st, 2006)
And now look at her!!! Gorgeous Big eyes, and dark golden curls to her shoulders!!! Too cute for her own good, I think! And well worth all that screaming.....But no longer my baby!!!! What can a mother do on a day like this, but to go through baby pictures and well up as she thinks how within a year she won't even be a toddler anymore!!!! :( Oh the bittersweet mommy moments!


And Evey too!!!! Growing too fast for comfort! Today she is 2, which makes her Officially a toddler! I cringe to think that we could have lost her that very first hour of life. I owe that nurse everything I have.
(Feb. 2nd, 2007)
Every morning Evey looks ever so slightly different! She's losing her baby chub, getting taller and leaner. Her hair is finally coming in too. It nearly breaks my heart and yet at the same time, I'm sooo excited to see how she'll look as she changes throughout this coming year!!!!!


I'm so grateful to my Father in Heaven for trusting me to be the mother of these Amazing little girls! They are my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

Oh, being a mother is sooo bittersweet!

Happy Birthday my Little Ones! Mommy loves you sooo much!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to your girls! How exciting to see how they have grown!

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Lucy & Evey. Boy, February is the Birthday month in your house! Your girls are beautiful.