Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trend Setters

I have recently come to the conclusion that my children are going to be trend setters. Why? Because lately, they have been insisting on picking their own outfits...and this is the result:

There's nothing like a a layered light up monkey shirt, paired with flashy Elmo panties worn over purple stretch pants. And to accessorize, a neckalace a bracelet and a headband that is too small! LOVE IT!!!!!!

(posing)


Getting ready for church? Yes indeedy!!!!A black hat with red flowers on it! PLUS as much jewelry as she could get her hands on!! (she is mad at me because she wanted to hold the camera)

Same outfit with the substitute of a witches hat!

We went into the girls room one morning and found Lucy with a cloth bag on her head. She reminds me of a Smirf! Like I said... Trend setters....


Of course, it may just run in the family....




6 comments:

Hazen5 said...

It only gets worse before it gets better! It's just a way for them to express themselves.

Payton ran around in tinkerbell shoes for a whole year. I picked my battles!

Michele said...

I think they look cute. They are just being "girlies."

Nicole said...

I love it! They are adorable!

Ashley said...

What cute little fashionistas! In that top picture, I think Evie looks SO much like you. Did you look a ton like her in your baby pictures?

Katie Harding said...

Katie Harding said...

lol! Yes, Evey looks a ton like me! If I put a picture of me as a toddler next to one of hers, you wouldn't know the difference.

I actually really love that they are starting to have their own sense of style! I have no problem letting them go out in public in a too-too. The only place I'll make them wear what I pick out is church! I love my girly girls!

Sarah said...

hahaha! HOW CUTE!!! Lincoln is oing the same thing right now, but his real forte is shoes. Yeah, I know. I should have seen that one coming! :) Your girls are into the 80's Madonna/Cyndi Lauper look... It's super cute!