Monday, February 2, 2009

Monster Jam!!!!!

I've been meaning to this blog for a LONG time!!!!!!!! So FINALLY here it is!!!

A few weeks ago some friends of ours, Sarah and Bryan, invited us to go to MONSTER JAM! Having never been to a Monster Truck Rally before, neither Eric or I knew what to expect!!!!


It was AWESOME!!!!!! Wheels flying, Trucks spinning, smashing, and smoking!!!!!! Watching HUGE trucks get TOTALED is really so much more fun than you'd think! I just have to say that the pictures really DON'T do it justice! I have never seen anything like it!


This guy was my favorite!!! El Torro Loco!!!! He was psycho!!!!! He did sooo many jumps!!! After one jump he flipped and one of his horns came off!!!! SOOOO COOOL!!!!!! I don't know how they score these things, but I think he did the best!!! EL TORRROOOO!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!

This guy was pretty crazy too! In the middle of this jump his tire flew off and he ended up flying into the blue Semi on the right!!!!!
They had to bring out a tractor to get him out!
....and then another one!!! It was pretty cool!!!!


Ok so, I'm pretty sure this guy is supposedly the world champ... but I wasn't all that impressed! He mostly drove around doing little jumps and then finally when he did a big jump, he landed wrong and broke his tire off. There was smoke EVERYWHERE (which I have to admit was pretty cool). So for the remaining time he just drove around in circles. He was good, but certainly not cool enough to be a world champion, in my opinion!

Thanks SOOO much for inviting us, Bryan and Sarah!!!! You guys are soo cute!!!!! We had such a great time!!!!

Kiss, Kiss!

We definitely are going to go again!!!! (Eric, you're such a dork, love ya!!!! )


1 comments:

Sarah said...

You totally beat me to the punch! I've been meaning to post about this, too... but you know how it goes, never enough time! We had so much fun with you guys!!!