Monday, July 21, 2008

The Phantom!!!!

Eric and I went to see The Phantom of the Opera last Saturday!!! We have been looking forward to it for some time and finally, July19th came around! YAY!!!

I LOVE The Phantom!!!! It is an incredible experience to see on stage. I am always in awe at the notes these people can hit! And every time I hear the theme song Daaaah Dun Dun.. dun dun... daah.... dun dun!!! I get chills! The score is just amazing! Soo inspired!
























I saw Phantom for the first time when I was 12 and loved it!!!I have been dying to go back ever since.

It is my personal opinion that everyone should see it at least once. So when I found out that Eric hadn't seen it before I was determined that the next time it was here in San Diego we would see it together!
Needless to say he enjoyed it very much!!!


I had to get some pictures off the internet because they would not allow us to take pictures inside the theater.





















The Phantom singing to/hypnotizing Christine !


















Isn't the Phantoms lier incredible?
I love this scene
















The Phantom coupled with Lord of the Rings is what got me interested in set design as a profession! Isn't it incredible!?

















The costumes are sooo great too! Especially in the Masquerade scene!!!

And last but certainly not least... The Famous Chandelier!!!!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN THIS. IT IS A MUST!!!
(Get good seats and it will be well worth the money!)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE the Phantom of the Opera too, and I have loved it so much ever since I was a kid. That's awesome you guys got to see it! I'm going to see it this year too when it comes to Seattle in October! I'm so excited already!