Friday, July 11, 2008

Haircut!




















I told Eric that for my birthday all I wanted was a really good haircut. Highlights and all! My hair was just getting too long for me to manage. I used a ton of conditioner and still it took forever to brush only for me to sweep it up into a nice long ponytail for my girls to pull! So I figured it was time! My hair grows really fast. I like to grow it out long and then every couple years chop it and donate it to locks of love. It's a really great feeling to walk away knowing that 12 - 13 inches of hair isn't just going to end up in the trash! I was surprised this time though that so many people were trying to persuade me to keep it! I think that everyone else was more attatched to my long hair than me. Anyways! I totally love the huge change.

6 comments:

brooke said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your haircut! I think you look totally hot! You're looking totally awesome Katie, way to go!

Thompson Family said...

Wow! Either way you are beautiful. I need a good haircut myself. Most of the time it's up in a pony tail because it takes too long to do plus I hate that it gets pulled all the time. I just need to get the guts to cut my long hair off because my hair doesn't grow fast at all.

Lianna said...

I saw you today at church and was shocked. It looks really good! I am impressed cuz I would have a hard time letting go of my long hair and risking it looking bad or it being a huge hassle. I am happy you love it.

Clarissa and Mark said...

Katie you look amazing! It is a nice change. I am so glad you started a blog! I started one a few months back, and it is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I chopped my hair off in january, and I have never regretted it. Short hair is so fun!

Ashley said...

I'm glad you started a blog! You'll get addicted soon, blogging is so much fun. And your haircut is SO cute! I love it!

The Fishers said...

I just happened upon your blog, you know how that goes. You look a little familiar but I have no idea where or how I would know you, though. I love the new look. You look great.