Friday, July 11, 2008

The Fourth of July!

















The fourth of July was great! We had a nice little barbecue at the clubhouse in Lake San Marcos! I looked forward all week to dress my girls up in these little patriotic dresses and boy was it worth it! They pranced around like the were little princesses.





We invited a few friends to join us including rambunctious little Ella, and her mom and dad! Isn't she cute!? She was darn hard to catch on camera. A lot of the pictures I have of her are blurry! That little girl never stops running!!!
















I love this picture. I don't know quite what she was thinking, but it looks something like "oh no...."





























Lucy going through this stage lately, where she loves to pretend like shes a dog. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when she started mimicking Baina's every move. It was soo cute though!


















We decided not to go see fireworks. We felt that Lucy and Evelyn would be more scared of them than anything (maybe next year!). So when we got home we put the girls to bed and snuggled in to watch 10,000 BC. Overall it was a pretty nice day!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I love dressing kids up for holidays! It's just the funnest thing. If you check my blog you can see the pictures of Kirsten's 4'th of July outfit too, I got WAY too into it. It's fun!