Saturday, June 6, 2009

Any Guesses?



We are having an Ultrasound done on June 23rd to find out the sex of the baby. So before we find out, lets hear some guesses! Here are a few facts about this pregnancy to help you make your most educated decision!

I:
  • Am hardly ever sick
  • Have major heartburn
  • Have cramps like you wouldn't believe
  • Am carrying very low
  • Am super tired all the time
  • Have felt a couple BIG karate kicks (even though I'm only 17 weeks along)

Alrighty, there's some possible clues for ya! We will let you all know when we find out!
So have at it people!

8 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Boy for sure!

Nicole said...

I'm going with boy.

Brooke H said...

I hope its a boy

Tiffany said...

I think it's a girl.

Sarah said...

B-O-Y. But watch, you will have a really feisty girl, haha! Honestly though, the fact that you're carrying low and that you have crazy heartburn has boy written all over it. :)

clarissamludlow said...

I am going to say boy just cause you have two girls already! It better be a boy!!! lol

Cassie Bizzigotti said...

Boy!

Cassie Bizzigotti said...

I was wrong!!