Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a WHAT????!!!!!!

Ok, SORRY I've waited so DANG long to post this. I wanted to scan my ultrasound pictures on to the computer and post them but it turns out my computer isn't working incredibly well, and won't let me. I'm sick of waiting to tell people, so here it is!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

Seriously, I CANNOT believe it!!!!!! I was so surprised! I was sooo sure it would be a boy! But nope, apparently God wants to give us as many girls as we can handle! So here she comes!
We are so happy to have this new little addition to our family. She will be such a joy!!!!

7 comments:

clarissamludlow said...

Yeah another girl!!!
Well we had three girls in our family and look how good we all turned out!!!! I hope you have a lot of bathrooms!
thats exciting though, congrats!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Hey, we both get to have girls this year!

queenieweenie said...

how fun! I'm so happy for you.

Ashley said...

That is exciting! When I found out Natalie was a girl, I was in shock too because I really thought she was going to be a boy. So for the next one I'm just not going to guess, because I'll probably be wrong again. :)

Libby Bizzigotti said...

hey katie i hope your baby is doing ok.

Hazen5 said...

Another beautiful girl! That's a lot of pink, make-up, clothes and dolls. I am so happy for you all.

Allison said...

wow 3 girls!! How fun!