Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nesting

Ok... so a lot of you have already guessed it, and frankly I SUCK at keeping secrets. So lets put 2 and 2 together shall we? Yelling at nurses... Cravings.... Fatigue.... Moving into a 3 bedroom, Saving for a van.... that's right people.... Harding baby # 3 is on his/her way!!!! Yay!!! We are crossing our fingers for a boy this time, but thrilled if we have a girl too. Normally I would wait longer to tell people since I have had 2 miscarriages in the past, but I am feeling very very pregnant. I am famished ALL the time, uncharacteristically irritable, and dog tired. All these signs say to me "baby is doing fine even if mommy is not." Plus, Easter time... it just seems right to say something. Am I right? So if you by chance, see me sprinting from the Nursery room down the hall, you now know that it's because the Altoids didn't work and I need to eat or I'm going to puke!



Since we are moving within a week or so, I really haven't gotten to do much nesting. Just packing which really ISN'T satisfying at all. I can't wait til we move and I get to decorate baby' room! But til then I guess this will do!Evey's nest on the left, mine in the middle, and Lucy's on the right! Aren't they adorable!? We had a blast making them with my mom during conference!


Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

i didn't know that you are pregnant! congrats! when are you due?

Kimberly said...

Congrats to the Hardings!!!

Katie Harding said...

The due date is Nov 14th. I am just barely 2 months along. Pretty early, but like I said, I am feeling VERY preggers!

Hazen5 said...

No Way!!!!! I just saw you last Sunday and you are sooooo skinny. Congrats. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a boy, but girl's are so much more fun to dress.

Lianna said...

Wow, Katie, congrats! I had no idea. I am with you on the hungry, tired, and irritable thing. Let me know if you need anything. I can't wait to hear the gender.

Ashley said...

Oh congratulations!! That is really exciting and you must be so thrilled! I know what you mean. . . I'm glad to be having two girls, but I will be really hoping for a boy for my third. :)

Nicole said...

Yay! Congratulations! Awww, moving during pregnancy is so not fun. Good luck! Oh, and my birthday is Nov 15!

Sarah said...

I feel so lucky to have been let in on the 'secret'! Yelling at nurses huh... that's me normally! :)
On another note, I am totally LUSTING after those CUTE easter egg nests! I need to know how you made them! Is that dried clay? Femo? Playdough? I'm dying to know! :)